Dampp-Chaser installing problem

Caleb Tsai tsai@peabody.jhu.edu
Sun, 01 Oct 1995 23:45:07 -0400 (EDT)

You could order from the Dampp-Chaser dealer of your area or the factory two
adjustable braces, which could stretch from one side of the rim to the
other, or could adjust to the two beams that are far apart from each other.
I have faced this situation before, and obtained this adjustable braces
from Steve Cunningham 1-800-443-7509.
Good Luck!
Caleb Tsai-Peabody Institute