Waving a flag

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Mon, 02 Oct 1995 11:57:36 -0400 (EDT)

Keith,
Well said my friend.  I am one of the original subscribers and members of
this list, going back to when Tom McNeil was its caretaker.  The list was
born from a group of College and University Technicians (all
members of PTG) wishing to share and participate in an exchange of
knowledge and ideas relating to the field.

Without PTG as a whole and the kindness of BYU in continuing to support
the list, this group would not have grown from a handful to over 200.

I certainly hope that Gordon's remarks were not meant to be representative
of PTG.

Regards,
Paul Kupelian, RPT
kupelian@oswego.edu