Internet addresses

NBenn@aol.com NBenn@aol.com
Tue, 03 Oct 1995 21:42:11 -0400

The request for internet addresses produced two responses:

>http://www.prairienet.prg/arts/ptg/homepage.html
and

>HTTP://WWW.PRAIRENET.ORG/ARTS/PRG/HOMEPAGE.HTML

I subscribed to this list for my brother-in-law who is a piano technician in
Tel Aviv visiting my husband and me for a week in New Jersey.  He asked me to
find some web sites for him so he could find some information about
soundboards.  Anyway, I tried both of these two addresses and was told that
"www.prairenet.org" and "www.prairenet.prg" are not internet addresses. I
tried upper and lower case, etc.  Has anyone actually tried any of these
sites recently?  Could the server have moved?  I'd be very grateful if
anybody could find out anything in the next couple of days as he's going back
home on Thursday!

Thanks a lot.

Nancy Bennett
Princeton, NJ