Survey

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Wed, 04 Oct 1995 09:21:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, everyone.

Sorry, but I forgot to mention that in responding to my query on physical
problems from piano work, you should send your response directly to me,
not to the whole list. I've got about 20 responses so far, and most have
been to my e-mail address.

Due to the small size of our sample, we could really use a lot more
had any of these problems. We need to know to make our data meaningful.

Thanks much for your help. I hope this will result in a good article that
will help all of us.

Steve Brady, RPT        "The most expert and rapid tuners are...
University of Washington       possessed of a highly excitable,
sbrady@u.washington.edu        nervous, and emotional temperament,
                         verging on the border of insanity at times."
                              -Daniel Spillane, The Tuner's Guide