WAS:Survey, Private mail

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Wed, 04 Oct 1995 14:03:42 -0500

Please!   Before we get 150 more responses to this entire list, send your
replies directly to Steve. I'm sure he would be happy to inform us of the
interesting results.

        May I also take this moment to remind subscribers (especially new
subscribers) of the discussion we had some time ago about using this list
for sending private messages. Sometimes there is indeed a fine line between
what might be of interest to others and what isn't, but always remember
that your message is being sent to an entire list which is growing daily.
Many do not get this service for free, but it goes even beyond that. We
just don't need the clutter of someone else's private mail. Thank you.

Dennis Johnson
johnsond@stolaf.edu
St. Olaf College