Metal Soundboards

Dan Squire djws@hti.net
Sun, 08 Oct 1995 15:46:09 -0500

At 09:01 AM 10/8/95 -0600, Ben wrote:

>     Despite the U.S. embargo on trade with Cuba
>...  Treuhaft took illegal trips to Cuba in 1993 and 1994 to
>experience the cigars and rum, and to donate piano-tuning to a
>population of musicians struggling away on worn-out pre-embargo
>wrecks.  The Cuban government's Institute of Music got wind of the
>visiting American felon (tuning with the enemy is punishible by 10
>years in prison and $300,000 in fines under current U.S. law)

>...Since U.S. policy prohibits donations to Castro government
>entities... He will travel illegally, as is his
>custom.

Ben,
Are you sending assault weapons and armor piercing ammunition to Cuba
inside these pianos?  I'm sure Castro will appreciate the pianos and the guns.

By the way, why hasn't the PTG code of ethics police said anything about
these activities?
It must have something to do with Political Correctness.

Have fun in Cuba,
Dan Squire