Answer to E J's letter

FREDIEBOY@aol.com FREDIEBOY@aol.com
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 18:10:02 -0400

I believe there is more involved in the Piano Technician then butts &
flanges. There is an involvement with other technicians which is better
understood when it is discussed, and may have nothing to do with B &F's
There is comrandery & friendships, which lead to help and understanding when
needed. I have made many friends on pianotech which I may never meet. But
there is still a love there. The students coming up will need friends for
that road ahead. I hope I will be one of them.......   fredieboy