Ways-n-Meanies

Daleboy@aol.com Daleboy@aol.com
Sat, 14 Oct 1995 12:48:48 -0400

Greetings to all!!
Which way to the Principle's office........all this complaining from the
ranks reminds me of grade school.  There should be a room for
Malcontents......perhaps call it...... CYBERWHINERS?
Consider this........perhaps the drop in "meaty" posts means that we just
might be in the throws of "THE BUSY SEASON" for some in the Piano
trade.........technical, manufacturing, or otherwise. Some of the Big Leagers
may not have the energy or desire to waft heavy amounts of response to the
din of complaint displayed lately.
My guess is that when the winter snows fall and most of us stoking the fire
with upright piano keys, the PIANOTECH  bullitin board will once again be
budding with much food for thought!!
ALSO....I know for a fact that there are those that monitor this particular
venue as subscribers and may have some interest in the various Guilds for
piano techs.......you may not be aware of them........yet they are there, not
posting, just observing....FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE!!!!!  Some of them with
experience and knowlege of legendary proportion.
As for the cry of the associates at the Temple Gates........well,I dunno!
So why does this guy have time to write, you ask yourself?? Is he not
buussyy????
Must be that the world isn't ready for my idea of DRIVE THRU PIANER TUNIN...
You'uns load'erup......bringit tuhme.....n'ile whupa toonin' awnit...yuh
heyah!!
Yo's Trooly.....Dale Whitehead RPT----DaleBoy