Teflon

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Sat, 14 Oct 1995 17:51:59 -0600

This isn't really on topic, but I laughed when I saw it...

There was an interesting story on the television last night about a "new"
kind of fabric:  teflon-impregnated wool! I wonder if Steinway will come out
with the "Permafree II" line of clothing? It's apparantly impervious to
stains and spills, but I would imagine sitting on some chairs might leave
you in danger of sliding off!  <g>

Has anyone else seen this? Piano bushing cloth made into clothing isn't
quite on-topic, so if you want to email me please do.

                John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca