Answer to E J's letter -Reply

Jack Reeves reevesj@BYUGATE.byu.edu
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 10:21:31 -0700

>>> MARK TENCZA <mark.tencza@syncomm.com> 10/16/95
08:21am >>>
To call this newsgroup "Not a place for beginers" is a mistake.
it.  Now to the "howevers".  (1.)  It exists for the benefit of the
college and university technicians.  (2.)  I have not limited
subscriptions to CUTC members, because there are many other
technicians, including those who are fairly new to piano
technology, whose opinions, expertice, and questions are very
valuable.  I am reminded of this at every chapter meeting I attend
(every month) where I learn from technicians regardless of their
skill levels.

Please, when you post to pianotech remember who this list was
created for, why it was created, and that it exists for the
education and comradeship of its subscribers.

If you would like to see a newsgroup or email list that serves
other purposes, feel free to set up your own.

Jack
jack_reeves@byu.edu