A New One On Me

Daleboy@aol.com Daleboy@aol.com
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 19:01:21 -0400

Greetings to all!!
             Thought that I would run this find through the mill and see what
turns up. Responded to a request for tuning the other day and the customer
had a "highly customised" piano by the name of NORWALK or NORFLEET or
NORSMAN.........I was so shocked at the amount of retrofitting and "whittling
down" of the plate that I forgot to record the name.
           Any of you have the pleasure of coming across one of these little
beasties?......what planet do they hale from?????
Truly a "FRANKENSTEIN" of the industry........I've never seen so many parts
from different pianos thrown together in one case.
Maybe the name was........NORNOR.......C'YA......Daleboy