obscene message

CHRIS GREGG cgregg@cadvision.com
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 19:19:58 -0600

Chris Gregg.

My apologies to anyone if I sounded a little abrupt with my criticism of the
incorrect spelling of "Steinway" on the subject section of the hammer
articles. My concern was just that I believed that the name deserves the
respect to be spelled correctly.
        A much more serious matter has evolved out of this.   I received an
obscene reply to this mailing.  Something that is too coarse to print on the
listserve. Should anyone need to see it I have it on file and they may email
me directly.    I checked to see if this person is a member of PTG and I am
glad to see that they are not.

Chris Gregg RPT