multiple unison strings

Stephen Birkett SBIRKETT@envsci.uoguelph.ca
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 15:59:26 -0400 (EDT)

On the subject of multiple unison strings I was very surprised to
learn that the Weinrich phenomenon is also observed in harpsichords
under certain conditions. I've appended a very interesting message
on this subject from John Sankey.

Stephen Birkett (Fortepianos)
Authentic Reproductions of 18th and 19th Century Pianos
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
tel: 519-885-2228
fax: 519-763-4686