Tuning and Technical tests (Pacific NW)

Mark Story mstory@ewu.edu
Mon, 30 Oct 1995 10:56:05 -0800

----------
From:       Tunrboy@aol.com[SMTP:Tunrboy@aol.com]
Sent:       Saturday, October 28, 1995 12:53 PM
To:   Multiple recipients of list
Subject:    Tuning and Technical tests (Pacific NW)

I've just recently passed my written PTG exam here in Boise and with no
Certified Tuning Examiners in a 400-mile radius, am looking for a =
location
which will be administering tests in the next few months (before the =
year's
end).  Salt Lake (Rick Baldassin?), Portland, or Seattle would be ideal, =
but
anywhere I can get cheap airline tickets would be great. =20
Thanks.

Eric Leatha
tunrboy@aol.com

We could arrainge for an examination up here in Spokane for you Eric.  I =
think we have two CTEs in our chapter (I know at least one that's =
current) and we also have a fully equipped technical exam setup.  I =
believe there are some direct flights here from Boise, but all the same, =
the airfare may still be cheaper to Portland or Seattle.

Mark Story, RPT

mstory@ewu.edu
Eastern Washington University Music Department
Cheney, Washington, USA=09