IRC info and Programs

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 16:44 -0500 (EST)

Here is the quote from rec.music.makers.piano.  I assume that by 9:00 pm
East,  he means Eastern Standard Time.  I just got the IRC client program from
ftp://sci.dixie.edu/undernet/clients/
At that address there are subdirectories with platforms ( Mac, PC, Windows,
etc.)
I got WSIRC  for windows and it seems to work fairly well.  I didn't find
the #Pianos channel but maybe its not always there.  It's worth a try to see
how the chat works.  With tonight being Halloween I may not be on tonight.

Ron