IRC -Reply

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 14:27:34 -0700

-----
>John, 9pm in what time zone?  I haven't used IRC for a couple of

Good question as the post from the list didn't say!

BTW, for those who don't know, IRC stands for Inter Relay Chat and it's
similar to CB radio. I would assume the channel would be  #Pianos  although
the writer didn't specify.

>years.  Someone on pianotech tried to get a discussion group
>going, I don't remember for sure but it might have been Ron
>Torrella, but there weren't enough techs with IRC software and
>connection at the time.

I have the software and connection, but I've never used it... I have
Netscape Chat too but don't know if that will connect to it.. I'll try it
later to see if it works for this...

John

John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca