IRC

Mikey a440@iquest.net
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 16:26:13 -0500

----------
From:       John Musselwhite[SMTP:musselj@cadvision.com]
Sent:       Tuesday, October 31, 1995 5:29 AM
To:   Multiple recipients of list
Subject:    IRC

Hi All

I gleaned this from the Automatic Music list...

>Please join me and other piano tuner-technicians on the IRC channel,
>Pianos, every Tuesday at 9pm.  Here's a chance to help each other and
>those in great need of it!

I'm not too familiar with IRC, but I'm going to try it later... If I can =
get
it working perhaps we'll see some of you there!

                John

John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca

John, I would love to join you on irc, but Tuesday night at 9:00 is when =
The #ATWT (As the World Turns) soap chat group is talking, and that =
sometimes takes top priority.
Is the Piano group on the irc net, or the undernet?

a440@iquest.net