Keith's Letter

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Thu, 01 Aug 1996 10:52:20 -0800 (PST)

List,
	I shook my head in digust that someone would submit a letter
using another persons name and address.  Where is his sense of personal
honesty?  Ironically enough, this person was violating the fundamental
principles of HIM, who he was trying to proclaim.
	Perhaps if he applied the same teachings to his own life, he
wouldn't be so compelled to lie.  Perhaps, if lived these principles he
would leave the focus of this list to its real intent...Piano Technology
!!!
	Thanks Keith for keeping us posted.

Ron Shiflet, RPT