Keith's Letter

Israel Stein custos1@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 01 Aug 1996 12:42:43 -0700

At 10:52 AM 8/1/96 -0800, you wrote:
>List,
>	I shook my head in digust that someone would submit a letter
>using another persons name and address.  Where is his sense of personal
>honesty?  Ironically enough, this person was violating the fundamental
>principles of HIM, who he was trying to proclaim.
>	Perhaps if he applied the same teachings to his own life, he
>wouldn't be so compelled to lie.  Perhaps, if lived these principles he
>would leave the focus of this list to its real intent...Piano Technology
>!!!
>	Thanks Keith for keeping us posted.
>
>Ron Shiflet, RPT

Ron,

Please do not jump to conclusions. This may after all be a software problem
- Mr. Davies' e-mail software may be misreading, misinterpreting or
misstating the routing information. This has happened to me before when my
name and identification were applied to someone else's message because of
the ridiculous software supplied by one of the large commercial on-line
services. The perceived violator and the postmaster at his site should be
informed of the problem. If indeed the violation was deliberate, his account
should be closed - this is a serious violation of Netiquette. If not, some
way of fixing the problem will be found.

Keith has properly informed us that he was not the author of this post. Now,
instead of prejudging, how about letting the sysops do their jobs.

Israel Stein