Israel Stein : Re: Keith's Letter

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Thu, 01 Aug 1996 17:13:57 -0800 (PST)

Ron,

>Please do not jump to conclusions. This may after all be a software
problem
>This has happened to me before when my name and identification were
>applied to someone else's message because of the ridiculous software
>supplied by one of the large commercial on-line services.  Now, instead
of prejudging, how about letting the sysops do their jobs.

Isreal,
	You're right...it's probably a software problem and I should
lower my guns and quit shooting.  I apololigize...Nevertheless, the
scope of this list is piano technology and it should stay that way.
	Now back to the scope.  Has anyone tried Mapes' "International
Gold" bass strings?  What do you think of them?

Ron Shiflet

Israel Stein