Ceiling Fans

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Thu, 01 Aug 1996 17:27:39 -0800 (PST)

	From time to time, the subject of celing fans comes up but I
think it needs to be brought up more often.  I tuned a piano 2 weeks ago
that was so close, I was able to spend my time fine tuning.  Last week
the owner called back to complain that it sounded terrible.  I asked her
to first check the sound with the fan on and then off.  This has happened
before.
	I wonder how many people get frustrated with us and go elsewhere
when the fan is the real problem.  A good lesson in communication.

Ron Shiflet