Don McKechnie address verify & more

David Skolnik dskolnik@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 01 Aug 1996 18:42:33 -0700

At 05:20 PM 8/1/96 -0500, you wrote:
>On Thu, 1 Aug 1996, David Skolnik wrote:
>
>> Also, is there a way of obtaining the address list in
>ALPHABETICAL ORDER? > Thanks
>>
>Download the list as is and use the DOS sort utility to sort it as you
>like.
>
>dave

Dave - Thanks for the suggestion. I will try it as soon as I'm back from
vacation.  I took the liberty of posting your advice to the list since a few
people indicated to me privately that they were interested in an alphbetical
list and Vince indicated that didn't think it was possible.  Best wishes for
the remainder of the summer.
David Skolnik
Manhattan School Of Music
dskolnik@ix.netcom.com