Harold Conklin

Kirk Beasley Kirk_Beasley@msn.com
Fri, 02 Aug 1996 03:22:02 +0000 (UT)

I agree whole-heartedly with your assessment of Harold.  I worked for him in
the late 1970s and helped to build and test the Conklin-Van Nuis ( Pieter Van
Nuis, a great friend, beer-lover and piano technician who is sorely missed)
action listed below.  He is without a doubt the most underutilized asset in
the design community.

Kirk_Beasley@msn.com
Still surfing the amber waves of grain