Pianotech Lecture

James E DeRocher tunerjim@juno.com
Sat, 03 Aug 1996 05:38:37 -0800 (PST)

Dear Fellow CAUTs,

I need collegial assistance in fulfilling a new unpaid task imposed upon
my limited time and talents  by my Department Chair:  To present incoming
piano majors with a one period class on piano technology.
Since there's no point in re-inventing the wheel, and since a video
presentation will be acceptable, I appeal to my colleagues for a
quick fix  --  either a canned lecture, an outline,  or, preferably, a
video which will tell the little dears what they should know.  (I'll
fill in the local
details on how to find and fill in trouble reports, etc.)

Any and all help will be truly and deeply appreciated,

Jim DeRocher
tunerjim@juno.com