Mute for Grand

Glenn Grafton gleng@fast.net
Sat, 03 Aug 1996 09:50 -0400 (EDT)

The ideal solution would be to install a system made by Piano Disk called
Quiet Time. It's more costly than just a practice mute that quiets the
piano. A lever activates a bar that pivots down in front of the hammer
shanks, preventing the hammers from hitting the strings, effectively
totally silencing the piano. The piano sound is provided by a MIDI piano
module that can be listened to through headphones.

Glenn Grafton
Grafton Piano & Organ Co.
Souderton PA