Pianotech list sorted (sordid?)

McNeilTom@aol.com McNeilTom@aol.com
Tue, 06 Aug 1996 10:13:34 -0400

Thanks to Tom Seay for a neat description of the solution to alphabetizing
the Pianotech list.  I hadn't done this sort of job in many months and was
reluctant to try to verbalize it!  (The last time I did a job like this, it
was to sort a chapter member list for Pi Kappa Lambda, the music honorary
society.  The list was about 350 names.  I did it then in WordPerfect, a
program I'm using less these days as I use MS Word more.)

Thanks again, Tom, for getting me off the hook!

 -     Tom McNeil, RPT     -
Vermont Piano Restorations