Technician's software

Ken Hale kenhale@dcalcoda.com
Wed, 07 Aug 1996 10:26:24 -0700

On  6 Aug 96 at 18:57, John H. Stenstrom wrote:

Hi,

> I'm just setting up shop, looking for a piano-tech - specific
> software package to buy, if there are any out there worth the money.
>  Please let me know what you like and why.  I got a demo several
> years ago which looked pretty good from a Steve McClintock (I
> think), but can't seem to find him now.

Information about PianoDB, D C AL CODA Home Page, is located at:

http://www.dcalcoda.com

I am happy to formally announce, if that's possible on the
Internet>:-}, that PianoDB is now available for Access 95.

PianoDB 95 requires Windows 95 and Access 7.0 (AKA Access95). It is
functionally the same as PianoDB (for MS Access 2.0). I did add a few
new features and buffed up the interface, as long as I was
working on the application. (Sort of like having a piano in the shop
that you keep working on until you send it to the owner.;-]

PianoDB (for MS Access 2.0) is and will continue to be available and
supported.

On the D C AL CODA home page, you will be able to take a Virtual Tour
of PianoDB. The screen shots are of PianoDB (for MS Access 2.0), but
as I said the basic look and functionality is the same for both
applications. PianoDB 95 will be on the page soon.

You can also download an MS Word document, PianoDBInfo:

http://www.dcalcoda.com/dl/pnodbnfo.exe

It is in a self-extracting file, which will expand and you can view
the document within. This document has many more screen shots.

Thank you,

Ken Hale, RPT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PianoDB 95 for MSAccess95 now shipping.

PianoDB for MSAccess 2.0, A Windows database

Manage your Piano Service Business

Integrates with MS Office

Download a description of PianoDB
with many screen shots.