6 old upright pianos

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Thu, 08 Aug 1996 01:29:58 -0500 (CDT)

Part of David Vanderhoofven's post:
>     I currently have 6 old upright pianos collecting dust in a storage
>facility....Does anyone have advice as how to go about selling them?  (I
>may sell them one at a time in the classified ads of our local paper).

(text deleted)

Here's some info to whet the whistle.

Contact Don Valley, PT Directory.  He writes those articles on "Behold The
Upright."  He might have some useful ideas for you.

If you can't at least make them just work and be reliable (nothing fancy,
mind you), advertise them for * very * low dollars as is, buyer moves, and
be thankful if anybody takes you up on your offer.  If you do succeed in
moving them this way, cut your losses and chalk it up to experience about
the.

>2.  Are there any wholesalers that might be interested in purchasing these
>pianos for cash?

I doubt it.

>Does anyone have names and phone numbers of such a
>wholesaler or dealer?

Look in the back of the PT Journal