No Subject

PianoBook@aol.com PianoBook@aol.com
Thu, 08 Aug 1996 13:39:48 -0400

<< The current (Sept '96) issue of Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine
 features an article called Keys to Buying a Piano in its "Shopping
 Smart" column.  It looks like a pretty good effort in a *short* space
 and draws on such authorities as Larry Fine - RPT, Joel Sachs - chair of
 Julliard's music hist. dept., and Leo Spellman (?) of Steinway.  It
 starts on p. 143. >>

A writer from Kiplinger's interviewed me extensively for this piece, but I
have no idea what was actually written since I wasn't allowed to see it ahead
of time (this is standard practice for magazines).  I have done many such
interviews over the years, and sometimes I am pleasantly surprised ... and
other times I cringe.  Kiplinger's is supposed to send me a copy -- I hope
it's okay, but disclaim responsibility if it's not.

Larry Fine