shift pedal

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 08 Aug 1996 21:13:19 -0400

Bill:

I agree with Keith. A good welder should be able to repair the lever. I also
agree with Jim that a stopper should be glued to the bottom of the keyframe,
to keep this problem from happening again.

A good welder, by the way, can be very helpful when repairing pedals also. I
never buy a new pedal, unless I know for sure that it will fit exactly. It is
more cost effective to pay a welder to make a repair, and put the repaired
pedal back, than to refit a new pedal that doesn't fit just right.

Willem Blees, RPT
St. Louis