Mason & Hamlin $$$???

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Fri, 09 Aug 1996 12:52:19 -0400

Walter;
 We just delivered a Model 'A' same approx serial No. in Charlotte. The price
was 17,900, probably a little low but it was a good deal for all concerned.
You didn't say where the appraisal was done, Boston or NC. If it was in
Boston the appriasal (current pricing) seems low and if it was in NC it seems
just about right, perhaps a little low.  I am addressing replacement value
and not current value of that instrument in the condition it is. Hope this
helps
Jim Bryant (FL)