Strip mute or not?

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Fri, 09 Aug 1996 15:23:20 -0700 (mst)

Dear Ted:

I had just mentioned in another post recently that I tune from the lowest
plain strings, doing unisons all the way to the top. Then I tune the Bass
last in case there has been the least shift in the Tenor, I adjust the
pitch level to that section and then tune the Bass so that the finished
result matches at the break.  I tune the treble unisons with the machine,
(each individual string).  I did this at Dearborn, and the class was just
amazed at how clean everything was.  Several commented likewise the same
to me privately.

Jim Coleman, Sr. (AZ)