: Re: Strip Mute It?

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Fri, 09 Aug 1996 19:55:31 -0400

DR. Jim;
 Your apology is not necessary, I was commenting on my chiding you about the
difference between accuracy and consistentsy and the fact that you had not
pointed out my like mistake with Don. (but I guess you have now :-) ).
Well done Dear Sir. Perhaps when I become a brass tuning fork award winner I
will have learned to be as diplomatic and subtle as you.
  I really am enjoying exploring this SAT and debunking all the claims made
about it, except I haven't found one to bunk, or de, yet. Your explanation
makes perfect sense to me re: stretch and new strings.
Thanks
 Jim Bryant (FL)