6 old upright pianos

PIANOCO@aol.com PIANOCO@aol.com
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 23:20:39 -0400

This is a good name for a song.
Six old uprights and a bottle of rum.......
This reminds me of all the request for disposing of extra Dampp-Chaser
hardware.
Just relax, take a deep breath and toss it.  It's great entertainment for the
bulldozer drivers at the land fill to stand a piano up, whack it with the big
blade and then smash it.  Partially disassemble the piano before taking it to
the landfill or you will get a call to tune it about a year later.  Please
just salvage ESSENTIAL (I'm shouting) parts and just toss the rest.

Rest in "pieces"

Steve Cunningham