random thought

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 16:24:25 -0400

All involved with:
-strip mute or not,-SAT or not,-destroy old junkers or not,-fork or float.
 The following speaks to the varying opinions on the list on these and other
subjects very well.

"We believe to be that which we perceive.
We perceive more easily that which we believe,or wish to.
Our perceptions and our beliefs form our reality.
Therefor, perception is our reality, a reality
 that is not needfully true to any but ourselves."

 I must say that I am constantly amazed at the tremendous variety of methods
of attacking the same problems in our trade and the fact that most of the
various methods work to some degree or other. If they didn't some of us could
not stay in business. This points out to me again that our trade is as much
art as it is science, as much interpretation as it is absolutes.
Just a thought on a rainy afternoon.
Jim Bryant (FL)