Tech tip

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 03:16:36 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Dampp-Chaser,

I discovered something very useful today that may be something you would
like to disseminate in your newsletter publication.  If someone else has
already brought this forth in the past, then please forgive.

"I've always found putting the fill tube into the nozzle on the watering
can to be awkward at times.  By awkward I mean it won't slide into the
nozzle easily.  Today I put the slightest amount of MPL-1 on and around the
tip of the fill tube, inserted it into the nozzle, rotated it back and
forth a few times,  pulled it back out, and and wiped the tube clean.  The
Remember, just the slightest amount will do."

Thank you,

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Chapter 731