What's wrong with this?

Rob Kiddell atonal@planet.eon.net
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 07:54:58 +0000

Carol,

	Having been employed by a Baldwin dealer for the last five years,
and a used piano rebuilder for the five before that, I add a hearty
"amen" to your post. I supply parts and advice to technicians in the
area regarding the new products, and I'm a link to factory (Kent
Webb, Ginny Dome) support and warranty information. There are no
restrictions that I must endorse the dealer's products, although I
service them routinely (in store and in homes) and I run an outside
tuning business, independant of the store.
	The bit about wages certianly rings true, but the steadniness of the
work compensates somewhat.

Gotta get to work now... 8-)  Rob Kiddell

RPT (as of last Friday)
CAPT student member
http://www.planet.eon.net/~atonal/atonal.html