6 old uprights

Tunrboy@aol.com Tunrboy@aol.com
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 00:50:50 -0400

 I have wanted to make a Santa Claus who played the piano.  You
can get an old wash machine for free from any appliance store (as long
as you promise NOT to bring it back.  Be sure the agitator works.  Cut a
hole in the top of the bench and put the agitator and motor in it with
the agitator protruding.  Put Santa Claus on the agitator.  In front put
an old piano (that you've gutted out (to make the moving easier).  Turn
it on and you'll have a swinging Santa playing the piano !!!
 With 6 pianos you could have the lots of fun with animals popping
up and down inside of the lids while elves played away.  Maybe Frosty
could play and Santa and Mrs. Claus could dance.  Maybe I'm too much of
a romantic.  Maybe I've been to Disneyland too many times.

Maybe you haven't considered the utility bill for this dream.

:>
Eric Leatha
tunrboy@aol.com