: Re: 6 old uprights

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 07:44:15 -0800 (PST)

>Maybe you haven't considered the utility bill for this dream.

>Eric Leatha
>tunrboy@aol.com

	Actually, with a few minor changes (putting your business name
out front somewhere),  at least part of the increase in your utility
bill could become a business expense and deducted off your taxes as
advertising depending on how aggressive your CPA is, and if he/she is
afraid of the IRS.
	I live just ouside of the city limits in the county and I get
away with a lot of things (torching pianos, displaying billboards, etc.)
that I wouldn't in a metropolitan area.
	Good hearing from you again.

Ron