Anything special I should check out in Vienna? - Bosendorfer?

Carol Beigel carolb@earthlink.net
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 21:48:02 -0400

Dear List:  Next month, for the first time in my life, I am going
visiting across the big pond to Lucern, Lugano, Venice, Salzburg, Vienna
and Munich.  I know that Mozart was from Salzburg, and Vienna was a
favorite of Beethoven and Strauss.  Also, I understand the Bosendorfer
factory is located in Vienna.  Is it worth seeing?  Are there any
special places in these cities that would particulary interest a piano
technician?  Obviously I have no concept of Europe, but I don't want to
miss something that I could have seen if I knew it was there!  Any
advice would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Carol Beigel, RPT
College Park, Maryland