Anything special I should check out in Vienna? - Bosendorfer?

Robert B Edwardsen edwardsn@www.rpa.net
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 08:31:18 -0400

At 10:26 PM 8/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Well, Carol, mine is probably a minority opinion, but, personally I'd
>pass on visiting the Bosendorker, oops, Bosendorfer factory. Why? Well
>simply put, speaking as both a technician AND a pianist, I feel that
>recent Bosendorfers are not the pianos they once were.

A well known Bosendorfer Artist (G.O.) switched to a rebuilt Mason & Hamlin
CC to finish his recording of Chopin's music (last two CD's), so I guess
you're not the only with with this opinion Les.

Rob Edwardsen
21 Courtenay Circle
Pittsford, NY 14534-2101
edwardsn@rpa.net