Anything special I should check out in Vienna? - Bosendorfer?

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 09:21:59 -0400

Carol;
  With my regards to Rob, Les and others, if you have the opportunity to
visit with Bosendorfer while in Vienna by all means do so. No instrument on
the market today is as bad, or as good, as in the "good old days". Every
manufacturer has their ups and downs, but even in their 'down' periods much
can be learned by visiting. Even knowledge obtained about negatives has a
positive value. I would hate to think of you watching the sun going down by
the Potomac saying to yourself 'I wish I had gone to Bosendorfer while I was
there'.
  If you are going to Munich, Beyruth-Wagner-is not too many kilometers up
the autobahn from there and is well worth the trip. The Bavarian Alps would
be quite a contrast to Vienna. Enjoy.
 Jim Bryant (FL)