Stringing Scales/least of problems

William Sadler sadle001@maroon.tc.umn.edu
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 17:01:17 -0500

String scales are important but...

Don't you just hate it when someone goes through the trouble of putting in a
new pinblock and then drives the pins in so deep that the strings hit the
plate. I recently took over management of a local piano shop and walked into
this one.  Nice set-up for someone else.

What is the vote guys...do we redo or cut our losses and let it go?
William C. Sadler-RPT    Home  : 612-339-5182
School of Music          Office: 612-624-8575
Piano Technician         Pager : 612-538-3577
University of Minnesota  E-mail: sadle001@maroon.tc.umn.edu