Wire cutters

David Porritt dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 20:04:09 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 21 Aug 1996, Ronald R Shiflet wrote:

> List,
> 	Does anyone have a pair of wire cutters that they like?  I've
> always used the Schaff 'cheapies' and I hate them.  I guess they're just
> not designed to cut through nails?  I'm fixing to do a restring and need
> some cutters.
> Ron Shiflet

I've had a set of Klein wire cutters for 20 years and they cut as well
today as they did then.  I have no idea how many pianos have been
strung with these.  They are guaranteed for life and it is beginning to
look like they are indeed going to outlast me.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts
Southern Methodist University