tumbling piano

David Graham U40DCG1@WPO.CSO.NIU.EDU
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 09:49:45 -0500

What a way to start the day!I came in this
morning to find one of our S&S Ds on its lid in
the concert hall.  While I'm waiting for te
university police to show up, I'd like to know if
anyone has dealt with this situation before, what
damage to look for etc.  I plan to roll it onto a 9'
skid this afternoon,after I pull the hinge pins and
lyre, then onto its legs.  It fell about 4'. The only
obvious damage so far is to the lid and prop
stick, though I expect I'll find more when I set it
up.  I'll let everyone know what I find.
David Graham, RPT
dgraham@niu.edu