School

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 23:10:41 -0800 (PST)

DJ,
	I took my final test for DOC on Wednesday.  I should be on the
hiring list any day now.  I figure about a month and then I'll start.
	I have finally succeeded in getting information in from all of
the schools.  It never dawned on me that there were so many areas in
business to specialize in.  Now, I have to decide what area to go in to
and I haven't the faintest idea what businesses around could use me.  I
really don't want to teach, it was just a way to go since I couldn't see
any other way.  I guess that's what I'll be doing this fall.
	Don's here right now.  He looks really good.  Oh, by the way, do
you have Kent Taylors Email address?

Ron