5" needle

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 22:25:28 -0800 (PST)

	Does anyone know where I can get a syringe with a 5" hypodermic
needle?  I've tried pharmaceutical stores, animal/feed supply stores, my
dentist, etc.  The 5" length of needle is the critical dimension.

    John Piesik

John,
	What do you mean the dentist doesn't have a 5" needle.  Haven't
you ever went in and had a shot with one of those 12" looking needles
(they look 12" under nitrous oxide).  You know, one of those shots in
the roof of your mouth when the needle just kept going and you knew he
was going to poke your eye out with it?