Yamaha???? what gives?

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 05:33:25 -0400

Concerning the key replacement switch, and loss of a customer for Joseph
Alkana,
John Piesik writes;
*************
Joseph, in my opinion, you got screwed royally by Yamaha!  Yamaha should
    have worked all this out with you and YOUR customer before anything was
    done.  At least Yamaha could have had the guts and courtesy to inform
    you of their intentions.  If there is nothing more to this story than
    what you have told us, I think Yamaha acted improperly, and if it were
    me, I'd be slightly upset.  I wonder if Yamaha would be willing to
    respond???

I agree 100%-> I wonder if Yamaha would be willing to respond???

Ed Foote
Precision Piano Works
Nashville, Tn.