Viennese Grand

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 16:06:00 -0400 (EDT)

Since the instrument in question appears to have been built around the
turn of the century, and since A-440 did not become "internationally"
accepted as concert pitch until a formal treaty in 1939, although we had
been using it here in the states since 1925, it seems reasonable to
assume that the instrument was meant to be tuned to A-435.

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net