double flanges

David Porritt dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu
Sun, 01 Dec 1996 08:42:43 -0600 (CST)

I have a neighbor (an engeneer) who wants to put new action parts in his
old Brambach upwrong.  He wants to do it himself.  He brought some sample
parts over yesterday and this piano has the double flange that holds both
the hammer but and damper lever.  I told him I didn't know where such
things can be purchased but that I would ask this list.  I have given him
my view that the piano is not worth the time and money he is looking to
invest.  The lack of these parts will be the killer of this project.  Yet
you can tell he really wants to do it.  If anyone knows where these parts
are available, please let me know.

Thanks,

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT